Saturday 28 April 2007





Some very old stuff, I keep finding things on disks. A bit too much Bacon going on there I think. These were actually exhibited, though they elicited a few offended complaints. More to do with where they were hung more than anything though; a gay pub and a small gallery where they were visible from the street.

In the end, I was more interested in the photos, which I had messed around with on PS, than in the paintings which seemed to me to be descending into illustration (nothing wrong with illustration as such, but that wasn't what I was trying to do). If I can find them I will post them up too though I am not sure if I will be able to as I lost a load of work when my portable hard drive died.

The print of the Iraqi child sold, which always amazes me...

Must remember to back stuff up ;0(

1 comment:

Cassidy said...

have used the gimp